Amen, I say to you, I shall not drink again the fruit of the vine until the day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God. - Mark 14:25

In this Gospel the disciples asked Jesus "Where do you want us to go and prepare to eat the passover?" Jesus sent his two disciples and said "Go into the city and a man will meet you carrying a jar of water. Follow him. Wherever he enters, say to the master of the house "The teacher says "Where is my guest room where I may eat the passover with my diciples?" Then he will show you a large upper room furnished and ready. Make the preparations for us there." The disciples then went off, entered the city and found it just as he had told him and they prepared the passover. 

The summary of the story is about faith in Jesus. Jesus is telling us that we shouldn't doubt him, we shouldn't hesitate to follow his words. Jesus is telling us to have faith in Him and nothing will go wrong. Personally when I have problems I just lift them up to Jesus and say "Ikaw na bahala Lord." Then I realized gradually that everything is turning out fine, that my problems are slowly given solution. I know it is because of me and Him. Jesus gave me the strength to endure all of my problems. He didn't left me, He stood by my side. Just have faith in Jesus and He will never let you down.

-Fudge Guartico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY REFLECTION (Jn 6:60-69)

SUNDAY REFLECTION (Mk 7:18, 14-15, 21-23)

Us and Our God Against the World