Heal me, Lord , that I may be healed; save me, that I may be saved, for you are my praise.Jeremiah 17:14

In the Gospel, Jesus says “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” Especially in times like this, we all need God. We all have our own problems we are facing during this time, but we should remember that we are not alone and that we have God with us. Let us lift all our problems to Him and He will give us rest. 

Let us remember in all aspects in life that we are not alone. He is watching and guiding us. When you are in doubt turn to prayer and talk to God. He is there to help us and always giving His unconditional love to us. It also says that “my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” and a yoke is a piece of wood, shaped to rest comfortably on the shoulders and loads are attached to each end and therefore the weight is spread making it easier to carry. He will be our yoke and He will lighten our burdens and turn them into labours of love. With that yoke, with His assistance, we can do anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY REFLECTION (Jn 6:60-69)

SUNDAY REFLECTION (Mk 7:18, 14-15, 21-23)

Us and Our God Against the World