You also must be prepared, for at an hour you do not expect, the Son of Man will come. - Luke 12:40

 The readings focus on the theme about faith in God and desire for his Kingdom. In the first reading it talks about wisdom that the people of God agreed to the pact by which they would share blessings and dangers, There are a lot of circumstances that involves faith. Just like answered prayers from him, the blessings that has been bestowed upon us. We the servants of God even if we have done a lot of things that may hindered to  believe in his faith but still we knew that God will always be with us through our prayers he will always forgive us each and every day in our lives and through that our faith with him will be more stronger.

                Sometimes we became unfaithful l to him,  ‘’kasi, DI  NARINIG PRAYERS NATIN, DAMING PROBLEM  DUMADATING SA SARILI, FAMILY, SCHOOLS ETC “ through that we always say “ di ka totoo, bakit ako magkakaroon ng paniniwala sayo kung di mo naman ako pina kikinggan” diba ang pangit pakinggan? Let me share one of my experience of being faithful servant to him. One time I was having a very deep problem with my family most especially to my second brother, we are not really close, and we always have misunderstandings. Small things may trigger  into fighting, we fight, we shout to each other” but then one time I thought I lost my patience at him and  I could not handle it  anymore I always pray to God to  give me strength to understand my brother because somehow even if we keep on fighting he is still my brother anyway. I also pray that I hope that even if just one day we will be okay and our pride will be lessen in able for us to understand each other. You know what???  Through my faith in God and through my deep prayer God answered my prayers, we slowly became friends, and understand each other. And also through that blessing in ourselves and in our family showered more, Being nice to others  we are just expressing that we as a servant of God really love God even if we go to a wrong path God will always be with us to help and understand us AS LONG AS WE HAVE FAITH IN HIM. Let’s always remember that we will always pray for perseverance in faith. And pray for those who are still in a journey of faith in God but fails along the way because of the trials. Also never lose hope of having a FAITH, even if it long or trials may come it is a test for us most specially that we are still young, the other side will always compete to God and uses the younger ones, We will not the other side lose our faith. 

- Karen Cloribel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY REFLECTION (Jn 6:60-69)

SUNDAY REFLECTION (Mk 7:18, 14-15, 21-23)

Us and Our God Against the World